In Red Dog, number cards count as their face value, Jack is 11, Queen is 12, King is 13 and Ace is 14. The suit is irrelevant.
* First, click on the chips to place a bet. To remove chips from the bet, right click on the chips.
* Click on the Deal button.
* Two cards are drawn. If the cards are consecutive, it is a tie (your wager is returned to you and the round is over). If the cards are equal, a third card is drawn. If it matches the first two cards, you win 11 to 1; otherwise it is a tie.
* If the two cards are neither consecutive nor equal, the spread is established. The spread is the number of card values between the two cards. For example – 2 and 4 have a spread of 1; 6 and a Queen have a spread of 5.
* Now you have the option to raise (double) your bet or to call (continue without raising). Press Raise or Call respectively.
* A third card is drawn. If it is between the two cards, you win according to the payout table (seen on the card table). If it matches one of the two cards or is outside the spread, you lose.
* Please note that if you win a hand, you get your bet back along with the winnings. Thus, on a spread that pays even money (is marked “Even”), you will receive double your bet amount in case of a victory. For example , if you bet $5 and win on an even spread, you get $10. If you win on a spread of 3, that pays 2:1, you get double your bet in winnings ($10) plus your bet back ($5).
* Click New Game if you wish to play again. Place a bet as described above, or click Rebet to place the same bet again.
After you have placed your bet, press this to deal the cards.
Double your bet and continue.
Continue without doubling your bet.
Start a new game round.
Place the same bet as in the last game round and deal the cards as well.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
* Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
* Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Clicking this button will activate the black strip to the left of it, turning it into a text box. Enter a message and click Chat again. A separate chat window will open. Please note: You can only talk to other players in multiplayer games or answer an administrator if they initiate a chat with you.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key
To do this
Tab between the buttons on the screen.
Click the button that is currently highlighted.
Raise your bet. Different number keys raise by a different amount. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
Exit the game and go back to the lobby.
Note on large wins: Winning amounts of $10,000 or more (or the equivalent in your gaming currency) are considered large wins. Large wins need to be verified by a live operator.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.