Casino Hold ’Em
Casino Hold ‘Em is a variation of five-card poker. You are dealt two cards, and you must use them along with the five-card flop to make the best possible poker hand.
The AA side bet is optional. Here, you bet on whether the first five cards dealt (your two cards plus the first three flop cards) will include a pair of Aces or better.
The best possible hand is formed for you automatically.
To play the game:
* Click on chips to select them. Then click the AA and Ante circles on the table to place your bets. Every click increases your bet by the chip value, and every right-click decreases the bet. You can also click Clear bets to remove all bets from the table and start over.
* Click the Deal button.
* Both you and the dealer will be given two cards (the dealer’s are face down), and three cards will be dealt to the flop.
* If the cards you see make up a Poker hand, the type of the hand is displayed to you. If you have a pair of Aces or better, you have won the AA side bet
* You can now choose to Call and continue playing against the dealer, or Fold and lose your bets. If you call, you will have to place double your original Ante bet in the Call circle. Please note: if you do not have sufficient balance to place the Call bet, you can either fold or go to the Cashier and deposit some more money.
* Please note: you must call to collect your AA side bet winnings! If you don’t, you will lose your AA bet even if you have a valid hand.
* The last two cards are dealt to the flop. The dealer turns his cards face up, and the best possible hand is formed for each of you.
* If your hand is better than the dealer’s, you win and your Ante and Call bets are returned to you along with your winnings. If not, you lose your bets.
* If you want to play another round, press New Game. Then place your bets as described above and click the Deal button, or click Rebet to place the same bets as in the previous round.
At every stage of the game round, the best hands available are formed automatically.
The dealer has to have at least a pair of 4s to qualify – if not, your Call bet is returned and the Ante bet pays according to the paytable.
If the dealer qualifies and you win, your Ante bet pays according to the paytable and your Call bet pays even money.
* If you and the dealer have equal hands, the highest card out of the remaining ones available to each of you determines the winner.
* If you and the dealer have hands of the same type, the one that includes the highest-value card wins (i.e. Three Kings beats Three Queens; a flush of A, 6, 5, 4, 3 beats a flush of K, J, 10, 8, 7).
* The Ace is a semi-wildcard; it can be the highest-value card in a straight of A, K, Q, J, 10, or the lowest-value card in a straight of 5, 4, 3, 2, A.
When you win, your bet is returned to you along with your payout. Winning hands pay according to the following tables:
Royal Flush 100 to 1
Straight flush 50 to 1
4 of a kind 40 to 1
Full house 30 to 1
Flush 20 to 1
Straight or lower 7 to 1
100 to 1
20 to 1
4 of a Kind
10 to 1
3 to 1
2 to 1
Straight or lower
1 to 1
Deal the cards.
Remove all bets from the table.
Place a Call bet (double your Ante bet) and continue playing against the dealer.
Forfeit your AA and Ante bet and end the game round.
Start a new game round.
Place the same bet as in the previous round and deal the cards.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
* Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
* Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Clicking this button will activate the black strip to the left of it, turning it into a text box. Enter a message and click Chat again. A separate chat window will open. Please note: You can only talk to other players in multiplayer games or answer an administrator if they initiate a chat with you.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking the buttons on the screen.
Press this key
To do this
Highlight the next button on the screen.
Click the button that is currently highlighted.
Start a new game round, press again to rebet as well.
Raise your bet. Different number keys raise your bet by a different chip value. The number of functioning keys depends on the chips allowed for the current player and can be subject to change.
Exit the game and go back to the lobby.
Note on large wins: Winning amounts of $10,000 or more (or the equivalent in your gaming currency) are considered large wins. Large wins need to be verified by a live operator.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a game while playing for Real Money, please re-establish your Internet connection and log back into the casino. You will be automatically directed to the game that was interrupted so you can continue playing.